ASDC are looking for an exceptional individual to play a key role in our small fast-paced team to project manage two of our national strategic STEM programmes. Together, these programmes will engage hundreds of thousands of children and their families across the UK.
The two programmes you would lead and create content for are:
1. Our National Space Programme ‘Destination Space’ for schools and families in partnership with The UK Space Agency. This programme will be developed and run across the UK, and will focus on the following content areas:
- UK Spaceports and launchers
- The upcoming ExoMars mission
- The 50th anniversary of the moon landing (July 2019)
- The latest satellite applications and technology
- The James Webb Space Telescope
2. The highly successfully 'Explore Your Universe' programme supported by The Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) working with science centres and community partners across the UK.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is highly motivated, innovative, adaptable and would relish the chance to learn and progress quickly in the UK field of public engagement. They will also delight in the opportunity to travel to centres across the UK, growing their contacts and will regularly meet and be expected to inspire science centre staff and partners with our national projects. They will play a key role in our fast-paced and hard-working team.
Deadline: 19th February 2019